Published

Published
I've been Published

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sakura Design Team final submissions


Shrink plastic using Sakura Crystal lacquer as a glaze.  The heart on the right was dried over night and the heart on the left was dried with a heat gun.  I love the variety that crystal lacquer offers.



It's great to layer Crystal lacquer pieces.  When both are dry you can use you Crystal lacquer to adhere them together.  I have found that this product is the best liquid adhesive I have ever used.



The lips on the face above is also accented with Sakura Crystal Lacquer.


I love the beautiful shine that Crystal Lacquer gives projects!


This was the Sakura make and take from CHA using the beautiful glass findings from Sakura.  This project was taught by Terri Sproul the Sakura Design Team Co-ordinator.


This bail is one of my favorite Sakura products.  Not only are they attractive they are also quiet inexpensive.

Wish me luck I would love to be part of the Sakura Design Team!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing. I've got to go check out the products that you used. They look wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pieces, you are so talented. and so creative with your materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your newest lovlies!!! especially the top one!! Great JOb!

    ReplyDelete