Published

Published
I've been Published

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fabric Fun

These are some of my favorite fabric pieces.
With a teaching credential in Needle Craft and Clothing Construction I can
hardly forget my roots.


Little Black Dress published in the Nov/Dec issue
of Belle Armoire Magazine


This mixed media book was created for
Cloth Paper Scissors






The photograph is picture is vintage...I know because it's me!
I transfered this photo to silk and then adorned it with handmade
silk ribbon embroidery and beads.
This project was also created for Cloth Paper Scissors




I added rub ons to the glass and framed it with an old
fashioned scrap book paper to add to the aged look.



I added lace and beading to this custom made frame



This hand made dress is approximately 2 feet tall
and was also created for Cloth Paper Scissors


All the beading is done by hand..which you can see
I love to do


the necklace includes vintage bake lite beads.


Hand wrapped flower


The end
My tea

No comments:

Post a Comment