Published

Published
I've been Published

Monday, March 14, 2011

steampunk cards for Viva Las Vegas Stamps submission

I am trying out for the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team and here is my projects... Check out there website for amazing stamps at Viva Las Vegastamps! and check out their blog also..

Steampunk Gears
inked chipboard and metal gears added to Graphic 45 papers


Steampunk Angel
I love 3 dimension and I had a great time with stamping this card. I stamped the "wordy girl" several times added the angel wing stamps. I layers the skirt into 5 layers and popped them up with scotch double sided foam tape. The wings were stamped with silver metallic "color box" ink and than I embossed them with clear embossing powder. I trimmed and manipulated the wings to give more dimension and added a silver Marah Johnson crown to top her off her look.






1 comment: