Published

Published
I've been Published

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Festive Friday Christmas Card Blog Hop



                                                                     " Face in Fir"







"Face in Fir"
item number 17963 (plate no. 1371 

I fell in love with this new stamp.  The card was made using three copies witch I stamped with Momento tuxedo black ink.  The layers were  colored with
Copic pens. I used the original copy for the background and the other two I used to cut out seperate
branchs to add depth.  I attached them with glue dots.


Next I used double stick tape to form a border around the card.  I over laid  these with 2 different
layers of Chrismas papers forming a shadow box effect.  This was attached to the card.   I added a few red dot embellishements.


9 comments: