Published

Published
I've been Published

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Festive Friday Christmas Card Blog Hop

   


                                            TIME FOR CHRISTMAS     


I have always wanted to do a Steampunk Santa. 
I stamped all over the card with "nesting gears" from Vivalasvegastamps.com


I love dimension and had a great time with my steampunk supplies.  The majority  of the items were
attatached with glue dots.  (Which I found you can't leave them  in the sun very long.  While doing my photo shoot they started melting....heads up!)


11 comments:

  1. Fun design...and love how you steampunked Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you created! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. santa is totally steampunk. love how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR CARD... I have shared it on face book! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very different and very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the steampunk style! So different but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. What can I say? Can I be on your Christmas card list? :)

    ReplyDelete