Published

Published
I've been Published

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DAY 5: Vivalasvegastamps Halloween Blog Hop


DAY 5: "HALLOWEEN BOYS"

I love these little guys with their pumpkins!


Card 1:  I stamped out the "Halloween Trio" on Print  paper and 
Orange  Cardstock.  I cut the pumpkins from the Orange
paper and over laid them on the original stamped
design and adhered it to the black Matting

Watch out for those spiders boys!






Wow, what a big Pumpkin you have!

Card 2:  I again stamped the design
on the Kraft paper I used here as a background
and the Orange paper. I also stamped
using the Pumpkin stamp on the same paper
I cut out all  of the pumpkins.
With the  Large pumpkin  I also stamped on
the background of the card for placement
and to give it a stem.  All of the pumpkins
have been adhered with foam tape.

Supplies:
Momento tuxedo black ink
Dry Adhesive
double stick foam tape
card stock matting paper
orange and Black
Print paper for back ground
scissors 
paper cutter
*stamps below









Box 1 of.....many.  This box features my Halloween
stamp collection!







11 comments:

  1. cute cards. i love the g45 halloween paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri this is suppose to be a draft......My computer is retarded or is it me?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is suppose to be a draft......you will see these again....sorry for my computer retardatioon

      Delete
  3. I love ALL of the stamps you used!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! My Halloween stamp box is definitely my fullest. Can't get enough Halloween stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your selection of images used on your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic stamps and fantastic paper!

    ReplyDelete